This academic year starts from the first week of July. The students who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent are eligible for admission into the 3-year Degree Course. The admission will be strictly on the basis of the merit list published on-line. Honours subject as well as combination Subjects for General course will be offered at the time of admission as per the availability of seats in the respective subjects. Reservation quotas apply for S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C. (B) / P.W.D. Certificate each is submitted to the office, along with the hard copy of the application form.
The student should produce the Originals of all relevant documents personally at the time of admission.
One passport size photograph of each of the candidates who is not registered with the H.S. Council / Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
Students belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / OBC (A/B) should tick “Scheduled Castes”, “Scheduled Tribes” or “OBC (A/B)” as the case may be, in the on-line application form. Students claiming to belong to the above categories should submit an attested certificate to that effect along with the admission form.
Change of subject is not allowed after admission.
Preparation of Merit List :-
1. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at H.S. or equivalent Examination only.
2. Merit list of the candidate for taking admission into 3 Year Degree Courses will be on the basis of marks obtained in best four Elective Subjects (including at least one language subject marks, either Bengali or English) at 10+2 level Examination.
3. Marks of Compulsory Environmental Studies or Science will not be taken into account for preparation of merit list.
4. Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PC candidates shall be as per existing Government rules.
5. Enlistment of names in the merit list does not offer any guarantee of admission.
6. For wrong information from any corner, her candidature will be treated as cancelled without giving further information to her.
1. Counselling-cum-admission will be On-line.
2. On-line admission process will be held at College campus on and from 10.30 a.m. on the dates to be notified later.
3. At the time of Admission/Counselling the candidates must submit the following :
- Downloaded hard copy of On-line application i.e. admit card/Receipt generated after On-line application.
- The following original testimonials for production :-
- H.S. or equivalent Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Certificate or Admit card of M.P. or equivalent Examination
- PC (Physically Challenged) Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- A set of attested copies of all the above documents.
- Two copies of Pass Port size coloured Photo.
The student’s candidature will be treated as cancelled if she is unable/unwilling to take admission within the period of prescribed date and time by submitting requisite fees at Axis Bank (at College campus).