The Governing body is the highest body of the college constituted with an academic community dedicated to the holistic education of future women who will contribute a lot by their professional competencies and vital inclusion in their social contribution. The body has been constituted as per the order of the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal. The body is comprising of learned and dignified persons from the different sector of society .The body is being dedicated to ensure competence, excellence & brilliance to the girls for their honest, confidence and collaborative engagement in different nation building activities. A number of statutory bodies have been framed by the GB to help and assist the college for successful execution of different administrative and academic activities to make the college as the best one in this under privileged areas.
The Governing Body, Nistarini College, Purulia.
- Dr. Subal Ch. De, President
- Dr. Indrani Deb, Secretary / Principal
- Sri Hemanta Rajak, Govt. Nominee
- Smt. Rajani Sharma, Govt. Nominee
- Dr. Sadhana Khawas, University Nominee
- Prof. Debabrata Banerjee, University Nominee
- Prof. Debabrata Roy Pramanik, Teachers’ Representative
- Dr. Uttam Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Teachers’ Representative
- Dr. Rajib Basu, Teachers’ Representative
- Sri Rabindranath Sen, Non-Teaching Representative
The governance of the college is regulated by the Governing Body, the apex body of the institute. The governing body is helped and assisted by the different statutory body as framed by the GB as per rule of the DPI, Govt. of West Bengal. The different statutory bodies and the name of the esteemed members are as follows:
Bursar: Prof. Debabrata Roy-Pramanik
Provident Fund Committee: